Saturday, December 31, 2011

365 Day Operation Green 2012 Challenge...

   HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!! 

    I know some of you have probably already entered the New Year, but here in Hawaii it is the eve of...Tomorrow starts the kick off of my Operation Green Home challenge...I hope you will jump on board and make this a New Year's Resolution for yourself...one step at time for a cleaner and healthier environment that will benefit our family and our planet! I will post something daily so please check back each day and try out my suggestions or leave comments or suggestions of your own...This is a learning and growing environment for us Greenie amateurs and experts alike:-)



~ I'm not an environmentalist. I'm an Earth Warrior.~
Darryl Cherney, Smithsonian, April 1990


Love and Light,
Nirvani

No comments:

Post a Comment