Sunday, December 25, 2011

Welcome to my new blog...Operation Green Home!

Season's Greetings everyone!


   I am Nirvani and this is Operation Green Home...I am on a mission! I want 2012 to be the best year yet! I am a self-proclaimed domestic Goddess who is determined to become a full fledged Greenie by the end of 2012...impossible you may say....life is full of impossible possibilities...and I am a perpetual optimist so I will give it my best shot and enjoy every step of the journey:-) Every journey begins with a single step and you'll never make it to the end if you never start...So come join in the fun in creating a home that is happy and healthy for all that reside.
    At the beginning of 2012 I will be sharing tips, ideas, projects, and recipes daily in my 365 Day Operation Green Challenge. I hope that you will come here daily and read my posts and also share your own ideas with me. There is nothing greater we can do for our planet than to respect and take care of her by responsible conservation and no greater gift we can give to ourselves and our loved ones than to make conscious healthy choices daily. So let the mission begin!


Love and Light, 
Nirvani


2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I am always looking for more ideas to become more green. I will be following along with this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to have you Ceci! You are welcome to share any ideas you have yourself too...and I am going to definitely share ideas for young mommies too;)

    ReplyDelete